Thursday, April 1, 2010

Project 3 ENVELOPE/ SHELL/ SKIN/ COVERING

Project 3
Project 3 envelop/ shell/ skin/ covering. In this project we are required to design a skin for the space module as produced from project 2. In the project 2, my space modules are for kitchen and dining room.

Skin is an important homeostatic organ. It is the largest human organ. It provides a resistance between external and internal environment of the body when it acts as a barrier. Some with the body, a space also need some skin to cover it. The walls is the skin of the building, it proted the residences from the external environment like rain, snow, wind…
I develop my project 3 to a restoran from project 2. I develop into restoran because I got 2 spaces that have the potency to become a restoran. There are kitchen and dining room. In the kitchen got three small function, cooking, preparation, and cleaning. The dining room is a space to have meals but I also put it as a space to drinking wine.
My design idea come from a ship, and my design have to locate near by the sea. My building got a big balcony for the customers to enjoy the view. I design the balcony because the principle in my project 2 is the space is providing to the people who like to enjoy their life. So I hope that the customers who come to this restoran can enjoy their meal with the wonderful view.
















No comments:

Post a Comment